Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2455 by djibo...@gmail.com: Reverting a file then comparing
revisions shows changed version on the right
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
Can't show the confidential example.
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Make a change to a file and post.
2. Revert changed file and post.
3. Compare r1 to r2. The "changed" version is on the right, even though it
was changed in r1, not r2 (reverted in r2).
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Left side should have the changed version, right side should have the
reverted (original) version.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
MacOSX 10.6.8/Chrome 16.0.912.75
Please provide any additional information below.
Contact oded at cs dot thatfamousuniversityinpaloalto dot edu if further
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at