Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2466 by elcurt...@hotmail.com: In New Review Request the <ul
class="errorlist"> element floats over the input area in a narrow browser
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Create a new review request through the web interface.
2. Create a diff of your changes using "git diff > diff". It is important
to leave off the --full-index flag here.
3. Browse to and upload the diff in the Diff upload box.
4. You will see red error text.
5. If your browser window is too narrow, this text will float over the
browse button and the input field.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
The red error text should now float over the input/button, instead it
should sit nicely beside or below it.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Ubuntu 11.10 on Firefox 9.0.1
Please provide any additional information below.
Screenshot at 2012-01-24 11:58:23.png 94.2 KB
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at