Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2467 by joelh...@gmail.com: When two comments appear on the same
line in the diff view, only one will appear in the edit review page.
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Within a review, create two comments that start on the same line.
2. Click on Edit Review, only one of these two comments appears.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I expect to see both comments in the edit review section. I only see one
of them. If I cancel and return to the diff page, both reviews are still
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Windows XP and Chrome.
Please provide any additional information below.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at