Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2477 by phil.hin...@gmail.com: Review comments and "Ship It!"
state are lost in some circumstances
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
It seems to require a review that has multiple revisions published. There
are several ways to reproduce the problem, but the pertinent step seems to
1. Click the "Review" graphic, type in some review text (or just
click "Ship It!") then click "Save"
2. Choose a different revision of the code under review (either "Jump to
revision" or "Changes between rX and"
3. Click "Publish" in the green bar at the top of the page.
Following these steps, the published review will not contain the review
text or the "Ship It!" state. Any inline comments that had been entered
from the Diff page seem to be preserved.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I expect to see the review comments and "Ship It!" state in the published
review comments. I get the expected output if I replace Step 3 with:
3. Click "Edit Review" in the green bar at the top of the page.
4. Click "Publish Review"
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Windows 7 64-bit, Chrome 16.0.912.75 m
Please provide any additional information below.
This sounds similar to Issue #2018, but it is hard to tell based on that
description. Hopefully these steps to reproduce will help.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at