Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2489 by th...@ginkel.com: Gravatar avatar does not show up if
format is PNG
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Set up an avatar at gravatar.com based on a PNG (instead of a JPEG)
2. Navigate to https://reviewboard.dev.icw.int/users/<userid>/
3. The avatar will not show up, but the generic Gravatar logo is shown
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Please provide any additional information below.
AFAICS, Review Board uses URLs like this:
These hardcode a file type preference. After dropping the .jpg extension,
PNG Gravatars are also resolved correctly:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at