Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2500 by roy.jean...@gmail.com: Email notifications have no From
field in 1.6.4
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Configure email notifications.
2. Post a review request with post-review using the --submit-as option.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Email notifications should have the From field set to the submit-as user,
or at least the "from" email configuration. Instead, emails have no From
What operating system are you using? What browser?
OS X 10.7, Windows 7. Safari 5.1, Chrome 19.
Please provide any additional information below.
This is a regression from 1.6.3 to 1.6.4.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at