Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2545 by bill...@gmail.com: Review Board does not understand
patches that span directories included via svn:externals
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Create a directory in subversion, /a/
2. Create a directory in subversion, /b/
3. In /a/, create a subversion property "^/b b", so that /b/ is included as
4. Create and 'svn add' two files, /a/a.txt, /a/b/b.txt.
5. Create a patch from /a/, containint those two files.
6. Submit the patch using New Review Request
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
The expected output is to create a review as if /a/b/ had been a normal
directory. Instead, an error message is displayed: "The
file 'https://svnserver/svn/a/b/b.txt' (r12345) could not be found in the
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Please provide any additional information below.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at