Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2550 by dikenc...@gmail.com: post-review sounds load wrong client
instance and concern PerforceClient does not have diff_changelist method
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
- RBTools 0.4.1
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- I understand this is more reasonably to be post to the group, but tried,
but don't see this thread shown in the group topic list.
- My machine has both perforce client and svn client installed
- Use GNU diff, has been added to the system path
- Run post-review command from a path within an SVN working copy.
- Not sure this is reproducible, as post-review works well in another
- Should be some special configuration cause this issue. I have tried to
reinstall python and RBTools and cannot solve this issue. Here is the stack
Home = C:\Users\chenchdi\AppData\Roaming
HTTP GETting api/
HTTP GETting http://xx.com/reviews/api/info/
Using the new web API
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "D:\OpenSource\Python\Python27\Scripts\post-review-script.py", line
8, in <module>
load_entry_point('RBTools==0.4.1', 'console_scripts', 'post-review')()
line 1234, in main
AttributeError: 'PerforceClient' object has no attribute 'diff_changelist'
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
- The command should run successfully.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
- Windows 7
- Python 2.7.2 win32
Please provide any additional information below.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at