Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2582 by jace...@gmail.com: Does not accept patch from Eclipse
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Create a Java project in Eclipse
2. Create a Java class in a package
3. Commit to SVN
4. Refactor that class and move it to a different package, e.g. "newpackage"
5. create a patch
6. attempt to import into Reviewboard
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Get error like
The file 'newpackage.ClassName.java' (r4579) could not be found in the
Every time you refactor a class in Eclipse by moving it to a different
location reviewboard refuses to accept the patch file.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Linux, all browsers.
Please provide any additional information below.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at