Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2584 by reym...@gmail.com: Regression of issue 1125: server port
number is missing in review request email
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
The review request email doesn't contain the port number, so the links on
it don't work.
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Go to http://review.my domain.com:8089/reviews/admin/settings/general/
2. add the port number to the Server http://review.my domain.com:8089
3. Click Save. A message The settings have been saved.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Expected: The value on the Server field should maintain the port number
Current Behavior: The port number gets removed from the server and that's
the value used on the review notification emails.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Please provide any additional information below.
It seems that this issue was reported earlier and according to the
information at http://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/issues/detail?id=1125
should have been fixed on 1.0.4. I'm using an older version and this
problem is present
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at