Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2588 by zoli.szu...@gmail.com: Web API doesn't understand time
zones in parameters
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
According to the API docs at
the parameter value should be valid
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Send a GET request to the API:
2. The response status is 500
3. When the time zone suffix is removed from the "time-added-from"
parameter, the request is successful.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Please provide any additional information below.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at