Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2591 by djdil...@gmail.com: Perforce add then remove new file
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Using perforce, add a file and submit change.
2. Remove that file.
3. Show diff from newest to last, sill shows removed file staged to be
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
It shouldn't be there, or possibly show up at least red in the diff below.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Ubuntu 10.04 Firefox 11.0
Please provide any additional information below.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at