Status: New
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2612 by [email protected]: Lines moved from here to here -
seems to be stuck
http://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/issues/detail?id=2612
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* [email protected] *
What version are you running?
1.6.6
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
I discarded the review and do not have the link
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Modify a file and move code all around the place.
2. Upload the diff on review board
3. It seems stuck doing something
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I expect to see the diff, I instead see that review board is busy with
something.
I recently noticed this feature of reviewboard, that tells us if lines of
code were moved around in the file. I changed a file, where I had to move
around a lot of code. Maybe the logic is stuck trying to figure out all the
lines moved?
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Windows 7, chrome
Please provide any additional information below.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"reviewboard-issues" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard-issues?hl=en.