Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2612 by aravinda...@gmail.com: Lines moved from here to here -
seems to be stuck
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
I discarded the review and do not have the link
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Modify a file and move code all around the place.
2. Upload the diff on review board
3. It seems stuck doing something
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I expect to see the diff, I instead see that review board is busy with
I recently noticed this feature of reviewboard, that tells us if lines of
code were moved around in the file. I changed a file, where I had to move
around a lot of code. Maybe the logic is stuck trying to figure out all the
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Windows 7, chrome
Please provide any additional information below.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at