Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2617 by andrewsa...@gmail.com: Broken link to user page in review
page auto update feature
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Go to a review
2. Update the review in another window (add a comment)
3. In the original window, the notification box pops up at the bottom of
the page saying "New reply by John Doe Update page | Ignore"
4. Click on 'John Doe'
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Expect to be taken to the user page for John Doe. Instead, get taken to 404
error page. The href for the John Doe link is '/users/jdoe' when it should
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Windows XP, Chrome
Please provide any additional information below.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at