Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2635 by tomas.br...@gmail.com: review-requests API filtering by
ship-it=0 returns ship-it'ed review requests too.
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Create some review requests, mark some of them as ship-it'ed.
2. Send a GET request to <rb_server>/api/review-requests?ship-it=0
3. The response includes review requests that have been ship-it'ed.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I'd expect to see review requests that have not been accepted only. But the
response includes review requests that have been ship-it'ed.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
I'm using the REST API from python and curl.
Please provide any additional information below.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at