Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2642 by cow...@gmail.com: Review Requests do not appear in a
Local Site Review Group
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Create a local site, and a review group associated with that local site.
2. From a user account that is a member of that local site and review
group, post a review request to that review group.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
The review request never appears at
http://mysite.com/s/localsite/groups/localgroup/ as expected. No review
requests are ever shown here.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Win 7 x64, tested in Opera, Chrome, and IE.
Please provide any additional information below.
The review request appears under "All review requests" and
individual's "dashboard", but never in the review group of a local site.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at