Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2651 by l...@idle-games.com: Reviewboard fails to upload diff
when checking in binaries and code in the same revision
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. check in binaries and code changes in the same svn revision
2. watch reviewboard try to upload diff of the binary and error out:
Got API Error 207 (HTTP code 400): The file was not found in the repository
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
The file is in fact there, but it's a binary. Sounds like it shouldn't try
to diff it.
And should error out with unrelated message.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Please provide any additional information below.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at