Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2655 by trupti_p...@xyratex.com: Email being sent for comment
with 0 character length
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Click on "Add comment"
2. Type something and then delete whatever is typed
3. Since no comment is added as a result, no email should be generated. But
an email is generated that gives an impression that 0 character length
comment is added.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Since no comment is added, email should not be generated or no indication
should be given of a comment being added that specific line. But in
reality, an indication is given that a comment is added though with no
characters in it.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
MAC 10.6.8, Mozilla Firefox OR Chrome
Please provide any additional information below.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at