Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2672 by alena11...@gmail.com: Duplicated review comment is
inserted when do Review -> Publish Review
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Select the ticket, click "Review" button on the top right corner.
2. Add the comment.
3. Click on "Publish Review"
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Expected - one comment should be inserted to the ticket. I see the
duplicated comment instead.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Mac OSX, Version 10.7.3. Firefox 13.0.1
Please provide any additional information below.
I don't see the problem when I Save the review and Publish it later on.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at