Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2684 by vlov...@gmail.com: comments are shown out-of-order
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
Best guess is as follows:
1. User A posts multiple comments for review
2. User B starts writing responses
3. User C publishes a reply to comments
4. User B publishes comments (or updates page & publishes)
Although I think I've seen the order screwed up even publishing a
mutli-comment reply with step 3 omitted. Basically not sure what actually
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Expected output is that replies are shown in the chronological order they
were submitted. There doesn't appear to be any order to the comments.
This is a really critical bug as reviews become impossible to follow.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Chrome 21 & Firefox 11
Please provide any additional information below.
Worked fine on 1.6.4
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at