Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2700 by gros...@gmail.com: Occasionally cannot save changes made
in Edit Review mode
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
It doesn't always happen but sometimes I'm on reviews and I can't get it to
not happen. It kept happening with a pending review
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Make various comments on a review.
2. Select the Edit Review button.
3. Type some things in the review summary section and either select Save or
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I would expect my changes to be saved and if I hit Publish Review, for the
review to be published. Instead, it is as though I hit Cancel.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Windows 7 x64. This issue happened on both Google Chrome 21 and IE8.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at