Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2711 by mailkart...@gmail.com: Unable to "fix" issue
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Open any review on review board with Google Chrome 21.0.1180.79
2. Let a reviewer open an issue (with some comments)
3. The reviewee tries to click 'Fix' button.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I expect the Fix button to change the status of the issue from open to
fixed. Instead, the button grays out and refreshing the page gets it back
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Windows 7 (64-bit) and Google Chrome 21.0.1180.79
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at