Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2719 by tbea...@gmail.com: Unpublished review replies are seen by
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Create a review request as user A and publish it
2. As user B, make a comment on a portion of the diff and publish it.
3. As user C, reply to the comment made in step 2 but do NOT publish it.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
The unpublished reply should only be seen by user C. Instead, the reply
made in step 3 is now visible to all users, not just user C. It also says
that "This reply is a draft" and allows the other users to edit user C's
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Gentoo Linux. Chromium
Please provide any additional information below.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at