Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2744 by robert.v...@gmail.com: Timestamps are off when crossing
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Submit a Review in EST to a server in CST
2. Perform a review on an EST machine
3. Time is off by 1 hour
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Expect the time since submitted to reflect actual time and not the Server
time + client time
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Please provide any additional information below.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at