Comment #4 on issue 2635 by sampson....@gmail.com: review-requests API
filtering by ship-it=0 returns ship-it'ed review requests too.
slchen: (updates 2)
- realized that I did not actually reproduce the original bug as I
mentioned in the previous update
- these are the updated testing and findings:
- Tested with 6 total review-requests in the system
- 2 review-requests have 1 ship-it's each, the other 4 have none.
- example curl format used in test script is as follows:
curl -H "Accept: application/json" -v
-G "http://0.0.0.0:8080/api/review-requests/?ship-it=0" > result
1. on "http://0.0.0.0:8080/api/review-requests/?ship-it=0", it actually
returned 0 results - which is a bug, but a different bug.
2. on "http://0.0.0.0:8080/api/review-requests/?ship-it=1", it returned 2
results - which is the correct response
3. When I tried to access "http://0.0.0.0:8080/api/review-requests/?sh
ip-it=0" (notice the space in the word 'ship'), it gets translated
to "http://0.0.0.0:8080/api/review-requests/?sh%20ip-it=0" and actually
returns all of the review-requests (which includes a mix of review-requests
that either had or didn't have ship-it's)
- To OP: Could this have been the case in your original testing? A
confirmation either way would be greatly appreciated because I haven't been
able to reproduce the exact same bug as described originally.
Looking into the new bug described in (1) now.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at