Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2750 by coolkal...@gmail.com: When new review request emails are
sent, it uses the server name that was saved last. If that was faulty, it
could result in broken review request link
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Configure memcache with some server name WITHOUT the port
2. Create review request and publish
3. Emails to people are sent without the port name.. hence broken links
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
It should still be able to detect where the instance is running on the
server and should send the correct lnk
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Please provide any additional information below.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at