Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2752 by allysh...@gmail.com: User is able to submit a review
request without filling in required fields
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Create a new review request
2. Do not fill in one or more of the following required fields : Summary,
3. Publish review
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Expected : review should not be successfully published if a required field
is left empty.
Actual : review successfully published.
Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, Firefox 15.0.1
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at