Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2753 by krleusc...@gmail.com: Some Admin Dashboard widgets do not
reflect changes to the data they contain.
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
1.7 b3 (development server)
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Visit the Admin Dashboard page (http://0.0.0.0:8080/admin/)
2. Create a test repository (manually or using fill-database management
3. Visit the Admin Dashboard page again
4. Alternatively, follow steps 1-3, except delete a repository instead of
adding one for step 2.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
The dashboard Repositories widget should be updated, showing the additional
(or removed) repository. Instead, the widget appears as it did before the
What operating system are you using? What browser?
OS X 10.8.2, Chrome 22.0.1229.79
Please provide any additional information below.
The widget data is being cached, but are not being invalidated when the
changes are made.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at