Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2766 by e...@plaxis.com: Web api 'review-requests' not returning
draft review requests
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Make a connection using basic auth as admin.
2. Make sure another user other than the admin has created a draft review
3. Fetch all review-requests using the web-api call
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
While being logged-in as admin (basic-auth) I expect when making this
api-call to get all available review-requests, including the private
(draft) review-requests. Instead, I only see the review-requests that are
published by other users.
When being logged in as the user to whom the draft review-request belongs
to, I do get these draft review-requests included in the list.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Server: Ubuntu Server 10.04.3 LTS
Please provide any additional information below.
I fetched all results by following the 'next' links.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at