Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2770 by gjun...@gmail.com: Publish/Discard buttons are not
disappearing and are showing to all users
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1.Created new review and published for review
2.Got comments from two people
3.Added comments for both. It gave "Publish" and "Discard" for both
4.Clicked "Publish" for first user
5.Clicked "Publish" for second user
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
"Publish" and/or "Discard" buttons gone
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Server: Ubuntu 12.04 (64bits)
Browser: Firefox on Ubuntu 10.04
Please provide any additional information below.
1. Everyone can see the comments, and "Publish" "Discard" buttons
2. The first time "system error" from the browser, then not any error
visiting the review later
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at