Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2774 by molaba...@gmail.com: Wrong identification of python
functions in folds
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Open diffs for long python files where code is folded (before a diff)
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
- When code is folded, the interface shows one line saying in which
function we currently are at the end of the fold. Something like:
90 lines hidden [Expand]
It happened quite a few times that the function named there was not the
actual "current" one, other functions being declared both before and after
this one, inside of the fold.
This is misleading. It would actually be preferable not to have this
information altogether, rather than having it be wrong.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Win7 Pro 64bits - Chrome 15.0.874.106
Please provide any additional information below.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at