Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2804 by tinayang...@gmail.com: Width of .file-caption div for
a .image-container extended to fill the width of the parent .content div
What version are you running?
1.7 beta 3 (dev)
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Find an existing review request with screenshots attached
2. Upload one or more new screenshots
3. After the screenshot is uploaded, do not reload the page or publish the
request, look at the draft
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
* Notice the file caption part of the newly uploaded screenshots extend to
fill the width of the table cell (same width as colspan='4')
* Each new file attachments is aligned vertically instead of horizontally
as it is suppose to be
What operating system are you using? What browser?
* yangtina reproduced the problem on Chrome Version 23.0.1271.64 m on
windows7 and ubuntu
* smacleod confirmed the reproducibility of the problem on demo.rb.org with
both Chrome and Firefox
Please provide any additional information below.
* smacleod discovered that if you refresh the page the problem will be gone
file-caption-bug.png 134 KB
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at