Comment #2 on issue 2888 by niklas.h...@gmail.com: Allow the creator of an
issue to mark it as fixed or drop it
- buttons in comment_issue.html, display:none by default
- displaying probably done in review.js, in open_state
- initiated by the js snippet in comment_issue.html
- calls $.fn.commentIssue in review.js
- whether or not fixed/drop buttons are shown is determined by
- that is set by the js snippet in comment_issue.html
- called from comment_issue reviewtags.py:
if user and user.is_authenticated() and \
user == review_request.submitter:
- review_request is "class ReviewRequest" models.py
doesn't seem to be able to refer to comments
where is the class for the "comment" var?
- FileAttachmentComment inherting from BaseComment in models.py
- looks like we can get the creator of a comment only indirectly, via its
- GUI change DONE
- now we have to allow the closing via the API (it currently gives 403
- URL is /api/review-requests/1/reviews/8/file-attachment-comments/8/ 403
- call order (all reviewboard/webapi/resources.py):
ReviewRequestResource.has_modify_permissions (why twice?)
- determined by ReviewRequest.is_mutable_by models.py
- but no this allows to modify the *whole* review request, not only the
- probably have to put it into
- no, that is still for the whole request, so instead in
- API access DONE
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard-issues?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.