Comment #1 on issue 3209 by trowb...@gmail.com: Review board requiement
Before filing enhancement requests, please do some research and/or ask for
help on the community mailing list. Much of what you ask for is already
1) There's an extension for adding comment severity, which is supported
with Review Board 2.0 beta 1 and newer:
I'm not sure what you mean by "extracted as number of review comments"
2) Please see the documentation on issue tracking:
3) This is not currently available, and I'm not sure how exactly it would
4) See the TARGET_PEOPLE and TARGET_GROUPS options at
5) There's no tagging functionality, but one could be added with an
6) I'm not sure what "approver" means but reviewer groups are a fundamental
part of Review Board
Because this is just a spew of feature ideas, most of which are just a lack
of research, I'm going to close this. If you plan to file feature requests,
we need *one* feature request per bug, with more than just one sentence of
explanation. In particular, we'd like to know *in detail* what you think
should be added and *why* you want it.
You received this message because this project is configured to send all
issue notifications to this address.
You may adjust your notification preferences at:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard-issues.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.