Comment #2 on issue 3476 by stuart.c...@gmail.com: Update -> Add File does
not have same outcome as drag-and-drop file
I've just done this test using ReviewBoard 2.0.2 and can confirm the
1. Create new user, "prima".
2. Create new user, "secunda".
3. Give users prima and secunda the "review requests | can edit review
requests" permission. Do not give them staff or superuser status.
4. Log in as prima, create any review request. Add secunda to the people.
Publish the review request.
5. Log out, then log in as secunda.
6. Read prima's review request.
7. Drag and drop an image file onto the browser window. This uploads the
image and puts the review in draft status, visible to secunda.
8. Have secunda click "publish". The review request is published, with the
You received this message because this project is configured to send all
issue notifications to this address.
You may adjust your notification preferences at:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard-issues.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.