Comment #8 on issue 3403 by Getting Something Broke error from the server Active Directory authentication with correct password.

I just wanted to share what fixed this for me.

I have an automation script and it sets everything up with the install and/or migration. In the script I had set this, as the machine is not on the domain and this was the fix (pre 2.0.3): rb-site manage "/Path/To/Web/Root/ReviewboardSite/" set-siteconfig -- --key=auth_ad_domain_controller --value=OurDomainServer

Now I get the same Broken error and I tried adding:
rb-site manage "/Path/To/Web/Root/ReviewboardSite/" set-siteconfig -- --key=auth_ad_domain_name --value=OurLogonDomain

(this didn't fix it)

Set the auth backend to builtin:
rb-site manage "/Path/To/Web/Root/ReviewboardSite/" set-siteconfig -- --key=auth_backend --value=builtin

Then go into the web admin pages (under authentication), switch back to active directory, and after verifying the info click save.

You received this message because this project is configured to send all issue notifications to this address.
You may adjust your notification preferences at:

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"reviewboard-issues" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit

Reply via email to