Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 3550 by michal.e...@gmail.com: Broken behavior of revision
1. Add SVN diff with one set of changes (base revision no: 100)
2. Update review request with adding SVN diff with next set of changes
(base revision no: 110)
3. Try to view all changes done within that review
It should be possible to set the sliders to the position that allows
viewing all changes (the sum of all diffs) from the review.
Sliders on orig and version show changes only from given revision. Sliders
between revisions show changes between revisions
Reviewboard runs on Ubuntu
Client: Firefox 31 on Windows 7 x64
1. Change the behavior so when both sliders are on given revision changes
from that revision are shown and change 'orig' to 'base' - in my opinion
only this solution removes the current confusion how this works - I have to
explain every new person to reviewboard how it works and why this is not
2. Add a position before/after 'orig' with label 'base' and sliders between
base and for example revision '2' would show the sum of changes from
revision '1' AND '2'
You received this message because this project is configured to send all
issue notifications to this address.
You may adjust your notification preferences at:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard-issues.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.