On Sep 5, 6:32 pm, Rusty Burchfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sep 5, 6:11 pm, Rusty Burchfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Any thoughts on what I am missing here?
> Ah.  It is because I don't have any changes.
> $ post-review --output-diff
> None

OK, I have tried committing changes on a local branch without a
dcommit, and that still produces a "None" diff.
$ post-review -o
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/rusty/scripts/post-review", line 1589, in <module>
  File "/home/rusty/scripts/post-review", line 1571, in main
  File "/home/rusty/scripts/post-review", line 1396, in tempt_fate
  File "/home/rusty/scripts/post-review", line 291, in upload_diff
    debug("Uploading diff, size: %d" % len(diff_content))

If I don't unset GIT_EXTERNAL_DIFF the above will pop the diff in my
external viewer.

Are there any other settings I need to change?