Enabling LDAP is done by going into the Admin UI, clicking Settings,
General, and then changing the Auth Type to LDAP and filling in the fields.

We're going to begin moving the custom LDAP mods into our upstream LDAP
class pretty soon so that you don't have to maintain your own copy.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.