I can't seem to get it to remember my LDAP config!  I go in and set it
in Admin | Settings | General | Advanced Auth by changing the type to
LDAP, setting the LDAP server, the email domain, and updating the user
mask.  When the page refreshes it has these parameters, but when I go
to the E-Mail tab and then back to the General tab, it's changed the
Auth method back to "Standard registration."

Can I modify the parameters directly by updating settings_local.py
instead as above?

Thank you,
Kevin