in the review there is a file: P4Tool.txt.  There is one part that you need
to edit.  Place the location of post-review.py in the file.  Then in
perforce click on Tools -> Import.  After that if you right click on a
changlist you should see "Submit CL for review" when you click on that it
should post a review.  One thing that i noticed is that if you have a
submenu at the bottom of the P4 context menu, the new tool will be nested
inside of that submenu.