I've got reviewboard up and running but I'm having an issue with .css
files.  They are
not being found.  I mentioned this in another post but thought I'd
give it it's own thread.

The page source for the dashboard page shows href="rb/css/admin.css
(the correct location of the admin.css file) however my Apache access
log shows "GET /dashboard/rb/css/admin.css" 404.  It's the same thing
for other pages like admin and groups i.e. the page name being added
to the request.  Has anyone else had this problem?