If I want to give another user admin rights, and I have access to the
db, where do I set it?  I tried setting the is_superuser bit in
auth_user, but it didn't do the trick.  When the user logged in, they
didn't have the "admin" option in the upper right, and attempting to
log in to /admin/ gave the message "Please enter a correct username
and password. Note that both fields are case-sensitive."

Thanks,
Kevin