The Reviewboard Getting Started guide instructions do not require a
user/pass for anything other than MySQL.   I've tried that and it
doesn't work.

Is the admin password supposed to match the mysql user/pass?  Do I
need to enter this information into settings.py or only in
settings_local.py?

I've tried all sorts of user/pass combinations in settings.py and with
my MySQL database.  None of them work.  Tips appreciated!