I was never prompted for a user/pass by "manage.py syncdb"

Once I entered the mysql user name and password into
settings_local.py, I re-ran "manage.py syncdb" and it seemed to work
ok, but never prompted for a password.  When I run the same command
now, I get:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] /c/reviewboard > ./manage.py syncdb
Installing json fixture 'initial_data' from 'c:\reviewboard\scmtools
\fixtures'.
Installed 6 object(s) from 1 fixture(s)

When I try to use the user/pass from the settings_local.py, to log in
to the reviewboard admin site, it rejects me.

When I look at the "reviewboard" database in mysql, it seems to be
properly populated:

mysql> use reviewboard;
Database changed
mysql> show tables
    -> ;
| Tables_in_reviewboard                           |
| accounts_profile                                |
| accounts_profile_starred_groups                 |
| accounts_profile_starred_review_requests        |
| accounts_reviewrequestvisit                     |
| auth_group                                      |
| auth_group_permissions                          |
| auth_message                                    |
| auth_permission                                 |
| auth_user                                       |
| auth_user_groups                                |
| auth_user_user_permissions                      |
| diffviewer_diffset                              |
| diffviewer_diffsethistory                       |
| diffviewer_filediff                             |
| django_admin_log                                |
| django_content_type                             |
| django_evolution                                |
| django_project_version                          |
| django_session                                  |
| django_site                                     |
| reviews_comment                                 |
| reviews_defaultreviewer                         |
| reviews_defaultreviewer_groups                  |
| reviews_defaultreviewer_people                  |
| reviews_group                                   |
| reviews_group_users                             |
| reviews_review                                  |
| reviews_review_comments                         |
| reviews_review_screenshot_comments              |
| reviews_reviewrequest                           |
| reviews_reviewrequest_inactive_screenshots      |
| reviews_reviewrequest_screenshots               |
| reviews_reviewrequest_target_groups             |
| reviews_reviewrequest_target_people             |
| reviews_reviewrequestdraft                      |
| reviews_reviewrequestdraft_inactive_screenshots |
| reviews_reviewrequestdraft_screenshots          |
| reviews_reviewrequestdraft_target_groups        |
| reviews_reviewrequestdraft_target_people        |
| reviews_screenshot                              |
| reviews_screenshotcomment                       |
| scmtools_repository                             |
| scmtools_tool                                   |
| siteconfig_siteconfiguration                    |
44 rows in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> show django_site;
ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the
manual that
corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use
near 'djan
o_site' at line 1
mysql> describe django_site;
| Field  | Type         | Null | Key | Default | Extra          |
| id     | int(11)      | NO   | PRI | NULL    | auto_increment |
| domain | varchar(100) | NO   |     | NULL    |                |
| name   | varchar(50)  | NO   |     | NULL    |                |
3 rows in set (0.01 sec)