I would say your best bet is to just nuke your current database and re-run
syncdb. It definitely should be asking for a user/pass.

The way admins work is that you have a User entry in the database with the
Superuser and Admin flags set. This allows you to log into the admin UI. The
MySQL password has nothing to do with users in Review Board/Django, nor does
the ADMINS line in settings.py.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.