Okay, I switched back to r1462 and this problem went away. I'm facing another problem though.... I can't seem to post any reviews: the page (in which you enter the location of the diff etc.) reloads without any visible error. I looked at my apache error logs but couldn't find anything there. Any ideas?
Vinay On Sep 17, 4:53 pm, Vinay Reddy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Hi all, > I have the latest reviewboard (r1503), with django 1.0 and the latest > djblets, and I get the following error when I try to view an svn diff: > > Traceback (most recent call last): File "/var/www/reviewboard/ > diffviewer/views.py", line 86, in view_diff files = > get_diff_files(diffset, None, interdiffset, highlighting) File "/var/ > www/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 651, in > get_diff_files enable_syntax_highlighting) File "/var/www/ > reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 567, in generate_files > lambda: get_chunks(filediff.diffset, File "/var/www/reviewboard/ > djblets/util/misc.py", line 55, in cache_memoize data = > lookup_callable() File "/var/www/reviewboard/diffviewer/ > diffutils.py", line 570, in <lambda> > enable_syntax_highlighting)) File "/var/www/reviewboard/diffviewer/ > diffutils.py", line 337, in get_chunks old = > get_original_file(filediff) File "/var/www/reviewboard/diffviewer/ > diffutils.py", line 244, in get_original_file data = > cache_memoize(key, lambda: [fetch_file(file, revision)])[0] File "/ > var/www/reviewboard/djblets/util/misc.py", line 55, in > cache_memoize data = lookup_callable() File "/var/www/ > reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 244, in <lambda> data = > cache_memoize(key, lambda: [fetch_file(file, revision)])[0] File "/ > var/www/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 224, in > fetch_file data = tool.get_file(file, revision) File "/var/www/ > reviewboard/scmtools/svn.py", line 104, in get_file except > pysvn.ClientError, e: NameError: global name 'ClientError' is not > defined > > Any ideas? From a command-line python, I don't get any errors on > running 'from pysvn import ClientError'. Thanks! --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
