The log file is specified in the Logging settings page in the admin UI.

It sounds like it's still not finding patch in the path. Maybe we should
introduce a setting to specify the location to patch, but for the time being
what you may want to do is enable logging and then put a log line like:

logging.info("Path: %s" % os.getenv("PATH"))

(os and logging both need to be imported near the top of the file if they're
not already).

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.