I think I should try this option as per following line
DATABASE_NAME = 'reviewboard.sqlite'  # Or path to database file if using
sqlite3.

Atul.

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 9:43 AM, Atul Phalke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> No. I didn't try. But as per the steps given there is no need for sqlite I
> guess . See
>    http://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/wiki/GettingStarted
>
> Thanks,
> Atul.
>

> On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 9:38 AM, Jeff Andros <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> shouldn't the DATABASE_NAME be a path?  have you tried it with the
>> absolute path to your database file?
>> Jeff
>>
>> Help me and the Leukemia and Lymphoma society fight blood cancers:
>> http://pages.teamintraining.org/dm/tucson08/jandros
>>

>> On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 8:52 PM, Atul Phalke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> It's sqlite3.
>>>
>>> DATABASE_ENGINE = 'sqlite3'      # 'postgresql', 'mysql', 'sqlite3' or
>>> 'ado_mssql'.
>>> DATABASE_NAME = 'reviewboard.sqlite'  # Or path to database file if using
>>> sqlite3.
>>> DATABASE_USER = '********'     # Not used with sqlite3.
>>> DATABASE_PASSWORD = '********' # Not used with sqlite3.
>>> DATABASE_HOST = ''             # Set to empty string for localhost.