I guess the problem was, I didn't uninstall the Django 0.96 and directly
installed 1.0, so may be some conflict.

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 12:35 PM, Christian Hammond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> I meant the web server config, but I'm glad it's fixed now! I wonder what
> caused that in the first place, but good to know it's solved now.

> Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> VMware, Inc.
>

> On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 11:30 PM, Atul Phalke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>    Problem has been resolved :). It was django problem. I uninstalled and
>> again installed it.
>>    Thanks :)
>>
>> Regards,
>> Atul.
>>

>> On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 11:47 AM, Atul Phalke <
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> System details
>>> ---------------
>>> FC8.
>>> uname -a output---
>>> Linux <ip-address> 2.6.21-2950.fc8xen #1 SMP Tue Oct 23 12:24:34 EDT 2007
>>> i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux
>>> ------------------
>>> By server configuration did you mean content of settings_local.py in
>>> reviewboard directory? If yes, then modified contents are
>>> # Database backend.  Any supported django database engine should work.
>>> DATABASE_ENGINE = 'mysql'      # 'postgresql', 'mysql', 'sqlite3' or
>>> 'ado_mssql'.
>>> DATABASE_NAME = 'reviewboard'  # Or path to database file if using
>>> sqlite3.
>>> DATABASE_USER = 'reviewboard'     # Not used with sqlite3.
>>> DATABASE_PASSWORD = 'password' # Not used with sqlite3.
>>> DATABASE_HOST = ''             # Set to empty string for localhost.